Netcare Blaauwberg Hospital
Netcare Blaauwberg Hospital is a state-of-the-art
facility situated on the West Coast Road in Sunningdale, Blaauwberg, within walking distance from
Sea More-Express Guest House. It opened its doors during March 2007.
This 100 bed hospital includes medical and surgical facilities, a maternity unit, adult
and neonatal intensive care units, paediatrics, three
theatres and an emergency unit.
This up-market flagship facility also hosts a renal dialysis unit, radiology and
a trauma unit supported by Netcare 911, the local accident and emergency service.
A helipad provides easy access for all medical emergencies.
This hospital has been designed in such a way that it offers a warm and inviting people-centred environment which aids
in the speedy recovery of our patients. Well-trained nursing staff compliment the specialists in serving patients with skill,
compassion and empathy.
Cape Town Sea More-Express Guest House and Tours undertake as our personal service to:
- Help you establish contact with a world-class surgeon
- Facilitate all communication between you, the surgeon, nurses and
- Arrange and schedule all medical consultations for you
- Assist you in preparation for surgery
- Make your stay as relaxing and pleasant as possible
- Arrange private outings and tours according to your interest
Facilities and services offered through the introduction,
pre-and aftercare facilities at Sea More-Express Guest House
and in co-operation with Netcare Blaauwberg Hospital:
- Cardiology, Non-invasive Cardiology
- Emergency medicine, Traumatology
- ENT surgery, Audiology
- General surgery
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Maternity with rooming-in facilities, Stork's Nest - offering ante-natal classes
- Neonatal intensive care
- Internal medicine, Nephrology, Dialysis Unit
- Maxillo-facial surgery, Orthnognathics surgery
- Paediatrics, Paediatric surgery, Neonatology
- Plastic- & Reconstructive surgery
- Radiology, MRI, CT
- Vascular surgery
Netcare Blaauwberg Hospital
What happens next?
If you are interested in a quote, please follow the link to the Surgical Safari Inquiry page
or contact us via email. Please indicate the
general kind of procedure you are interested in. We will forward your details to the appropriate surgeon
who will then respond to you via email. Medical discussions will remain strictly confidential between you and the surgeon.
After you have reached agreement on the procedure, the surgeon will:
- send you a cost estimate of your surgery
- advise us of the necessary recuperation period
- advise us of the non-refundable deposit amount that we will collect up-front on the surgeon's behalf as part of your booking
We will then provide you with a quote for the stay at Sea More-Express Guest House during your recovery, for any tours
that you have indicated an interest in and the surgery
deposit. If you want to proceed after you have received our quote we will invoice you for
the non-refundable surgical and accommodation deposits.
Please be aware that the final cost of the surgery itself will be settled directly with the surgeon and the hospital.
Any cost relating to your stay at Sea More-Express Guest House and the care during your stay will be invoiced through us
and is due in full at your departure.
Return to Surgical Safari Main Page